Nairobi Hospital Clinic, at Anderson Building, 5th Floor+254 (020) 272 0480 Mon - Sat: 07:00 - 17:00

Request an Appointments

select your preferred date to make an appointment with our doctors

Book Appointment

Frequently Asked Questions

When should I consult with an ENT doctor?
If you or a family member have been suffering from an ear, nose or throat problem that causes an unordinary level of discomfort or dysfunction, it may be time to see an ENT specialist.
What is balloon sinuplasty?
Does excessive wax in the ears cause problems?
What's the difference between allergy and a cold?
While allergy symptoms and cold symptoms are very similar, allergies are a direct result of exposure to allergens whereas a cold is an infection. A visit to a medical clinic or ENT doctor is the best way to determine what is causing the discomfort and what options you have for treatment.
What causes fluid on the ear?
What is a goiter?